WRAP CARE Surface Prep (32 oz) by Croftgate
Prepping and cleaning the automotive surface is the most important first step for proper adhesion! WRAP CARE Surface Prep ensures a clean surface, ideal for the application of vinyl wrap material for both wet and dry installation vinyl. An important part of vinyl graphics installation a vehicle how you prep the surface!
SURFACE PREP is part of a total Wrap Care system and does more then just clean and prep a surface!
HOW TO USE:
- Lifts and removes dust, road grime, oils, grease and more
- Almost acts like a surface primer allowing a better spread and strong bond of vinyl adhesion to surface
- Treats and prepares all hard surfaces
- Helps ensure fewer customer issues like bubbles or loose adhesion
- Use as a Surface Prep, even on very dirty surfaces.
- No or Low odor -Easy to use wipe on and off.
- Not Flammable/Zero VOC/No Petroleum Solvents/No Listed Hazardous Materials
- Does not contain any alcohol or other materials that are easily in-haled, filling your work areas with strong or dangerous odors.
- (32 oz) Size
- Always use with clean twice folded Microfiber towels.
- Use multiple times until your finger "drags" across the surface. If your finger "slides", clean it again!
- Spray onto a twice-folded microfiber towel to presoak the towel surface.
- Spray onto an area of wrap to be prepped and wipe area with presoaked microfiber towel.
- Use second clean microfiber towel to lightly buff surface dry. Repeat Steps 1 through 3 until all sections are prepped, and your finger "drags" across the surface.